Product Line(s): CHO-BOND®
Product #: 50-01-1075-0000-55 (10oz kit) 50-02-1075-0000-55 (2.5 oz. kit) *See ordering information for size options and further description on part numbers.
- Product Info Sheets
- PDF #1 Download »
CHO-BOND 1075: CHO-BOND 1075 is a silver plated aluminum filled, one-component conductive silicone designed for use as a fillet, gap filler and seam sealant on electrical enclosures for EMI shielding or electrical grounding. Minimum recommended bond line for CHOBOND 1075 is 0.010 inches (0.25mm). In addition, CHO-BOND 1075 may be used for EMI gasket repair, bonding, and attachment in applications where moderate strength (100 psi) is required. The silver aluminum filler of CHO-BOND 1075 provides excellent galvanic corrosion resistance when applied to aluminum substrates. No volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and minimal shrinkage upon curing make CHO-BOND 1075 a good choice for a variety of commercial and military applications. CHO-BOND 1075’s moisture cure silicone polymer system allows it to cure to the touch in 24 hours and provides a robust conductive and environmental seal over a wide range of application temperatures. For best adhesion results, CHO-BOND 1075 should be used in conjunction with CHOSHIELD 1086 primer.
Features and Benefits:
- One Component: East to use, No Weighing or Mixing Required
- Silver Plated Aluminum filler
- Excellent conductivity 0.010 ohm-cm
- Outstanding galvanic corrosion resistance against aluminum substrates
- No VOCs
- Minimal Shrinkage
- Moisture cure silicone, 15 Minute Working life, rapid skin formation, 24 hr handling time, requires no pressure during curing
- Dry medium past, can be used on overhead or vertical surfaces
50-01-1075-0000-55 (10oz kit)
50-02-1075-0000-55 (2.5 oz. kit)
*See below, “ordering information” for further description on part numbers.