Product Line(s): CHO-BOND®
Product #: Part No: 72-00002 56 grams, 0.75 fluid ounce aluminum foil tube
- Product Info Sheets
- PDF #1 Download »
Tecknit 0002:TECKNIT 0002 is a silver filled, one component conductive silicone, designed for use as a fillet, gap filler and seam sealant on electrical enclosures for EMI shielding or electrical grounding. Minimum recommended bond line for TECKNIT 0002 is 0.005 inches (0.13 mm). In addition, TECKNIT0002 may be used for EMI gasket repair, bonding, and attachment in applications where moderate strength (150 psi) is required. TECKNIT 0002’s moisture cure silicone polymer system allows it to cureto the touch in 2 hrs and provides a flexible and resilient conductive and environmental seal over a wide range of application temperatures. Care must be taken when using TECKNIT 0002 on sensitive ubstrates as a trace amount of acetic acid is emitted during cure which may damage electrical circuitry. Ventilation may also be required when using TECKNIT 0002 as the acetic acid released during cure emits a strong odor. Typical applications include man portable electronics, radar and communication systems, EMI vents, military ground vehicles, and shelters.
Features and Benefits:
- One component
- Easy to use, no weighing or mixing required.
- Silver filler
- Excellent conductivity 0.010 ohm-cm.
- Moisture cure silicone • 5 minute working life, rapid skin formation, requires no pressure during curing, wide range of application temperatures.
- Acetic acid cure mechanism
- Quick curing, 2 hrs handling time, 72 hrs for full cure properties.
- Primerless system
- Medium paste
- Easy to dispense, apply and spread ,can be used on overhead and vertical surfaces.
Part No: 72-00002 56 grams, 0.75 fluid ounce aluminum foil tube.