Product Line(s): CHO-BOND®
Product #: 51-00-1035-0000-55 (2.5 oz. kit) 51-01-1035-0000-55 (10 oz. kit) *See ordering information for size options and further description on part numbers.
CHO-BOND 1035: CHO-BOND® 1035 is a silver-plated glass filled, one component conductive silicone designed for use as a fillet, gap filler and seam sealant for electrical enclosures where EMI shielding or electrical grounding is required. Minimum recommended bond line for CHO-BOND 1035 is 0.007 inches (0.18 mm). The lightweight silver glass filler of CHO-BOND 1035 provides a low cost EMI shielding solution for a variety of commercial and military applications including applications where weight savings are critical. CHO-BOND 1035’s moisture cure silicone polymer system allows it to cure to the touch in 24 hours and provides a flexible, conductive and environmental seal over a wide range of application temperatures.
For best adhesion results, CHO-BOND 1035 should be used in conjunction with CHO-SHIELD 1086 primer.
Features and Benefits:
- One component
- Easy to use, no weighing or mixing required.
- Silver plated glass filler
- Good Conductivity 0.050 ohm -cm Low cost ($/cc).
- Moisture cure silicone
- 30 minute working life, rapid skin formation, 24 hr handling time, requires no pressure during curing, wide range of application temperatures. 1 week for full cure.
- Light weight
- More coverage per gram of material, minimal weight added to assembly or vehicle.
- Non corrosive cure mechanism
- No corrosive by-products generated during curing to damage substrate.
- Thin paste
- Very easy to dispense, apply and spread.
51-00-1035-0000-55 (2.5 oz. kit)
51-01-1035-0000-55 (10 oz. kit)
*See below, “ordering information” For further description on part numbers.