Product Line(s): CHO-BOND®
Product #: 50-XX-0584-0029 (XX indicates size) *See ordering information for size options and further description on part numbers.
- Product Info Sheets
- PDF #1 Download »
CHO-BOND 584-29 is a two-component, silver filled conductive epoxy adhesive system designed for applications where a strong, highly conductive electrical bond must be achieved. CHO-BOND 584-29 is recommended for relatively small bond lines (less than 0.010 inches (0.25mm)), but can be used for larger bond lines in applications where vibration or potential for cracking is not an issue. The fine silver filler of CHO-BOND 584-29 make it a good material choice for precise application in and around tight spaces and electrical components. CHO-BOND 584-29 comes in a variety of sizes and packaging so customers can choose a package and material size which is right for their application, minimizing material scrap and mixing issues. Curing of CHO-BOND 584-29 can be achieved in as little as 15 minutes with heat to minimize equipment downtime and increase manufacturing throughput. Typical applications include bonding and grounding of electrical components, cold soldering, and bonding and sealing machined enclosures.
Features and Benefits:
- Two component
- Fast heat cure, increases throughput, minimizes equipment downtime.
- Silver filler
- Excellent conductivity 0.002 ohm-cm
- 30 minute working life, works well over wide temperature range, good chemical resistance >1200 psi lap shear, good for permanently bonding surfaces.
- Multiple packaging options
- No weighing required, mix and dispense in same package, minimizes process scrap.
- Thin paste
- May be dispensed out of very small needles, fill small cracks and voids.
- Low VOCs
- Minimal shrinkage
- Most Sizes of CHO-BOND 584-29 are either in stock or readily available.